Yesterday, AP reported a soar in power cutoffs. I didn't find too many current stories on this issue. Shut-offs are up 17 % higher than last year for New York customers' major utilities, and 22% higher in economically hard-hit Michigan. I grew up in New York in cold winter when we
had heat. Snow up to your knees, because the city did not close for snow storms. I washed in cold water, because I was the first up. Now people are looking forward to no heat, hot water and/or roof over their heads. Cut-offs are up in all or part of dozens of other states, including Pennsylvania, Florida and California, according to an Associated Press check of regulators and energy companies.
had heat. Snow up to your knees, because the city did not close for snow storms. I washed in cold water, because I was the first up. Now people are looking forward to no heat, hot water and/or roof over their heads. Cut-offs are up in all or part of dozens of other states, including Pennsylvania, Florida and California, according to an Associated Press check of regulators and energy companies.

No comments:
Post a Comment